Our recruitment process employs a wide range of sources to locate and match specific job requirements with personnel who have just the right background, skill set, and experience. We’re keenly aware that not all recruiting sources are applicable for all searches. Thus, we save valuable time and resources by using only the most efficient sources for each individual search. And we’re always mindful of finding the balance between filling a requisition quickly and ensuring a quality selection.
Our recruiters have at their fingertips IPP’s comprehensive Qualified Candidate Database, which is comprised of professionals who have successfully completed our in-depth screening and reference checking processes. Many of these candidates are previous contract employees with proven track records and who have performed well on prior IPP assignments. IPP maintains a supplemental “past-and-current” employee network to round out our company databases with quality candidates.
Additionally, our staff is highly proficient in state-of-the-art recruiting methodologies and in our candidate searches at well-known web sites such as Indeed, Monster, Net Temps, America’s Job Bank, and CareerBuilder.
- Processing and compliance with all mandated paperwork (I-9’s, W-4’s, etc.)
- Production of accurate and timely payroll checks and earnings statements
- Remittance of all payroll taxes and liabilities including social security, federal and state withholding taxes
- Preparation of quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Distribution of employee paychecks including direct deposit
- Processing of disability and unemployment claims
Benefits Setup & Administration
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plans
- Section 125 plans
- Vacation and holiday pay
Human Resource Management
- Extensive screening and interviewing to identify the most qualified candidate
- Reference checking and job history verification
- Recruiting and hiring
Looking for work?